31 Jul 2009

One&Other

On Monday 3rd August at 3 p.m. UK local time, I will be standing on the Fourth Plinth in Trafalgar Square, London for one hour, as part of artist Antony Gormley's One&Other project.

This is the chart for that moment in time, and here are just a few observations on it:

* there is a feeling or reaching upwards and forwards in the overall image - a kind of stretching upwards - and the image reminds me of someone on tiptoe with arms raised towards the upper half of the chart (apt for me standing on the Plinth!)

* the colour balance is 2 red: 6 green: 4 blue aspects - a whole lot of awareness/sensitivity there with such a high ratio of green ( yes, it feels a bit like that - I'm putting myself on the line here)

* overall shaping/motivation is triangular, indicating the flexible, mutability of the moment and the need and ability to adapt to changes

* the Sun is in Leo at the top of the chart, but is intercepted. That's OK - I'm not doing this for myself or to massage my own ego - I'm taking the opportunity to be a voice for lots of other people ( see below!)

* I like the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction in this chart as I also have a Jupiter/Neptune conjunction in my own chart - this feels comfortable and welcoming

A Voice for Others
For my hour on the Plinth, I've asked family and friends to send me one word in response to the question "What would you like to see more of in the world?"

To date I've received no less than 94 words, and am busy making cards to write these on and take up on the Plinth with me to read out and display.

If you would like to add your own word to this fast-growing list, log on to "In 1 Word"

This thing is exciting, is gathering momentum and to be part of it, on or off the Plinth, you can have your say by adding your own word now! And you can watch me live on the Plinth on Monday at 3 p.m. by clicking on this link to "One& Other". I hope you'll join me there!

No comments: