8.6.1983, 12.30, London
If you've ever wondered how I can interpret charts and write the articles on this blog, you too can learn how to interpret charts like this yourself and really know what you're talking about when you talk astrology! Here's how:
Astrological Psychology, as taught in Astrological Psychology Association’s modular home study courses, can set you firmly on the path to becoming the kind of person you want to be. Starting at beginner level with our newly updated Foundation Course or joining our well-established Diploma Course, here are just some of the things you will learn about yourself:
- You’ll understand your true motivation and what drives you from deep within.
- You’ll discover where your energy can best be directed, whether towards working with others or towards your own individuality.
- You’ll understand your most familiar behaviour patterns so well that you’ll be able to choose whether or not you want to fall into them.
- You’ll be able to identify and focus on your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs so you can nurture them and give them attention and expression.
- You’ll learn how to be more aware of your strengths and weaknesses and how to use this knowledge in your everyday life.
- You’ll learn about your life path and life journey, where you are right now and where you’re heading.
- You’ll explore how the family you grew up in could affect your behaviour and the way you relate to others.
- You’ll understand how the influences of your upbringing and environment could impact on your life now.
- You’ll be able to assess and improve on how you approach everyday tasks at home as well as problem solving and working as a team in the workplace.
- You’ll learn which direction to take on your personal path of self-discovery and improvement.
Many people study with the Astrological Psychology Association for their own personal development, and some study the modular courses as part of their career development. A few of our graduate students give feedback here on the effect our courses have had on their life:
It has changed my life, it helped me know myself better, be kinder to myself and to be more accepting of the cycles in my life, the ebb and flow of energies. It has also helped hugely in my relationships, especially with my partner and my children and when the going is tough I can look at what's happening in our charts and it almost always raises a smile, a sense of "oh I see now" and provides some options for getting through and seeing the positive. HL, Manchester
Studying for the Diploma with API did help me grow and develop because I took my time and was able to assimilate things gradually. It was incredible how my chart reflected my life and allowed me to discover things that I may not have been consciously aware of. I studied mainly for personal interest, although it does help me to understand the motivations of family and friends, which increases understanding of their behaviour and leads to a more relaxed attitude and acceptance. JB, Cheshire
Studying the Diploma course has certainly helped me to understand difficulties within my relationship with my partner; it has taught me how to put more direction into my life, how to follow my own personal goals and aspirations, and how to find a deeper meaning to life's difficulties. Studying with API has really given me deep insight into what makes people tick and this has been invaluable in understanding the dynamics of all my relationships especially within my own marriage and extended family. Family relationships can be very challenging at times and having this knowledge has really helped me to deal more effectively with conflicts and disagreements. PS, Western Australia
the APA web site